Complete the term-end survey by midnight of June 23/20. Thank You.
Term End Survey
Indicates required field
1. How confident are you with studying online now?
2. How would you prefer to study in September?
100% in class
50% in class & 50% online
3. Did you like the lessons on ESLlibrary.com?
Yes, they were interesting
Yes, but sometimes thy were too hard.
No, they were not a good level for me.
4. Did you like using Zoom for lessons?
5. What is your opinion about the one on one classtime via Messenger?
It was helpful
It wasn't helpful
I never participated.
6. How much time did you spend on average studying?
30 minutes per day
1 hour per day
2 hours per day
More than 2 hours per day
7. How did you complete the skill using/assessments?
Always by myself
Sometimes someone helped me
I needed a lot of help from another person
8. What was the biggest issue that stopped you from successfully studying online?
Technology (no pc/laptop/wifi...)
taking care of kids
no time to study
I didn't know how to study by myself
9. Explain why you liked or didn't like to study online.
10. What are your suggestions for improving the online study experience for September?
11. Explain your feelings / concerns about studying in a classroom during COVID-19.
12. Other comments about the teacher / administration / lessons / etc.